About Renewable Energy Group®
Renewable Energy Group® is a leading North American biodiesel producer with a nationwide distribution and logistics system. Utilizing an integrated value chain model, Renewable Energy Group is focused on converting natural fats, oils and greases into advanced biofuels and on converting diverse feedstocks into renewable chemicals. With 257 million gallons of owned/operated annual nameplate production capacity at biorefineries across the country, REG is a proven biodiesel partner in the distillate marketplace.
For more than a decade, REG has been a reliable supplier of biodiesel which meets or exceeds ASTM quality specifications. REG sells REG-9000® biodiesel to distributors so Americans can have cleaner burning fuels that help diversify the energy complex and increase energy security. REG-9000® branded biodiesel is distributed in most states in the U.S.
Learn about Career Opportunities with the nation's leading advanced biofuel producer.
In the news...
- Renewable Energy Group to Present at Advanced Biofuels Leadership Conference 2014 and Host Analyst Meeting in Washington, DC 04/08/2014
- Renewable Energy Group Reports Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2013 Financial Results 02/27/2014
- Renewable Energy Group Announces New Investor Relations Director 02/20/2014
*Stock prices delayed by at least 15 minutes.
National Biodiesel Board News
- NBB to Defend Advanced Biofuel Standard in RFS Case 1 week 2 days ago
- Senate Panel Advances Biodiesel Tax Incentive 1 week 6 days ago
- Advanced Biofuel Trade Organizations Join Forces On Tax Incentives 3 weeks 1 day ago